We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Do you believe?(and 2 new posts below)

While in Lakeside something cute happened with Jada.

Jada walks into my parents house straight up to me and holds out her hand for me to follow. Since this is not very normal I decide I better go. She takes me outside, walks me across the porch, down the steps, across the yard to the corn patch where she finally speaks. She turns to me and asks in an enchanting voice, "Ok mom, Are you a believer in non-fiction?" After a big smile comes in my head(but NOT on my lips) I say in a serious voice, "yes." then we walk on a little path between the corn and flower garden, down a little embankment to where there are some big boulders supporting the garden wall. She stops at a little nook in the rocks, takes a deep breath and says, "LOOK." I looked and behold.......a spider web covered in droplets of dew or rain. Jada looks so proud as she says, "Isn't it beautiful?" ....Yes it is, and so is she. I hope she always finds that much beauty in the world around her. I love this girl.

4 comments:

Brewer's Ink said...

Oh, the fairies are alive and well, when little girls can still find their enchanting magic in the garden.

Sarah Pace said...

what a cute little story! don't you love how the little things amaze them! she's a sweet girl!

Heather K said...

That is so adorable. Those are the little things you have to write down.

Becky Montoya Wright said...

I am also a lover of non-fiction. The real-deal is so much better :)