Kids got paid their allowance and decided one day that we should go shopping to kill some time till daddy got home from work. Decided on Savers as they've learned how to stretch their dollar. We walk around the store looking over different things but Jada gets stuck at the purses and Israel gets stuck on the toys. They each took about a half hour looking over which one they want. Israel decided on some Lego(he LOVES building), and Jada says, "I think I want that typewriter we saw earlier." Yeah, the one that we looked at for just a few seconds. I had told them what it was and how it was neat, but they had moved on quickly....I thought. Anyway, Jada can't find a price tag and decides to lug it up to the front and ask the guy how much. The guys looks it over then looks into her cute little face and says, "4.99"....SOLD! Jada was excited and has loved typing little notes on it. I took a picture of a really funny letter she wrote my mom, but it's on my phone and I"m being lazy.
Donovan's dad came to visit for a few days. He came to help Donovan's aunt that lives in Mesa. We had a great time, putting him to work and also play with him. Kids LOVED going to Chuck-E-Cheese with him. They each were super excited to have him come and sad to wake up and find him gone. We LOVE YOU PAPA!

4 comments:
That typewriter is dang cute!
I loved Jada's letter but especially her request for more information about those days way back then. . . .when typewriters were actually used.. . . you know, the clothes and stuff!! That was some fun remembering!!!
Thanks Jada for writing to me.
I always wanted a typewriter too when I was a kid but they were very expensive by them. I had to share with one with my whole family.
DUDE. Good pick, Jada! I want it. I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment