Went up to Lakeside over the long weekend. As always the we hardly saw the kids unless they came in for food or when they got hurt. LOVE getting up in the fresh air. The kids and I came up a day early with my dad so Donovan could have a day to study.(he takes the final module of his CFP tonight and then start studying for the big dog!) Here's some pictures from our weekend,
click on any to enlarge.

Potluck Dinner @ mom's Sunday and since Becky's bday was just one day off we put a silly hat on her and sang..... TOTALLY her favorite thing I'm sure. :)

Potluck Dinner @ mom's Sunday and since Becky's bday was just one day off we put a silly hat on her and sang..... TOTALLY her favorite thing I'm sure. :)

Three sisters...can't we all just look good in one shot? Since the answer is obviously no, here's all the shots, and each of us looks good in at least one of them :)


4 comments:
looks like fun! especially like the sisters pic! cute!
It's so fun for me to see your bros and sisters and parents! It's a fun time in life to be living in! :)
Great Shots of a fun,family filled weekend! I love your family!
my brother is BALD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment