
Our kids LOVED the Museum of Natural History. Jada asked to go back everyday we were there and still asks once in a while. It was pretty cool I must say.

Some great poses in front of some really old dead guys.

Our kids LOVE the temple visitors center almost as much as the park. Jada told me once that she thinks her and her brother's should try to make it to the visitor's center once a month just like daddy and me go once a month. I told her that was a great idea. Now if we could just make it closer to our home. While we were there they had a Mormon tabernacle choir exhibit where you could use the baton and actually lead the music, making it louder and softer, it was awesome. I think Donovan liked that one the most.

This is us in our room on Sunday. Since we couldn't swim or anything we had to get really creative with family game time. It ended up being a wonderful time to relax together and give the kids 100% of our time.

3 comments:
Sounds like you guys had some FUN. My fav part was Donovan leading the music. Future calling???
Of course Dee liked leading the music...it's part of his heritage. I can't believe how much your kids have grown...geez...I saw them in December!!! Israel especially...he reminds me of Donovan when he was that age!
Katie...your kids would love the Smithsonians in D.C....there is the museum of natural history and the air and space...they would LOVE it!!!
Post a Comment