We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Monday, June 29, 2009


My kids enjoyed the bath at the resort as much, if not more, than swimming in the pool. Kawika's head shot cracks me up...reminds me of Madagascar 2 when king Julian asks Marmin, "Where's your body, you're FREAKIN me out!" Yes, I love that movie :)


The missionaries stopped by one day while tracking and asked if we needed anything done. As a matter of fact, I needed them to teach my children how to shuck corn.


Hanging out around our house. Papa reading to the kids, Dallas getting into trouble, and though it may look like Marvel is merely playing on the computer, she is actually doing all our laundry!!! LOVE it when she comes!


Had to post these since it cost us $3 per kid to ride! It feels more worth it if I can share their cutenss with you. I was a little shocked at the price, but sucked it up and took some pictures. This was at Superstition Springs Mall.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chantel Leialoha Seguritan said...

Please tell Jada that I LOVE her hat!!