We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day

To the Father's in my life(My dad, husband, and father in-law), but especially to my dad, Happy Father's Day! You are the greatest ever! Thank you all for the love you give me and my children. You are the best and they couldn't have better Father's to look up to. Now dad, pretend like I'm pretending to hawk a loogy(however you spell it), and then puckering up for a kiss...You got that image in your head yet? ....ok I LOVE YOU THE MOST!!!




He's our hero!



Who is that freak behind you dad?

If the hawking a loogy thing didn't really hit home for you, here's a touching video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhqRMP9meMc

2 comments:

ltandjbcox said...

What do you mean can I remember the hawking a loogy thing. . . .I invented it!! No, really, that brought back some memories. It is your job to pass that tradition on.
Thanks for remembering me on this special day. Speaking of special. . .Donovan is a very special father to those grandkids of ours. My thanks to him for all he does for all of you.

Haaaachhhhhhhhh,, I love you!

Dad

Becky Montoya Wright said...

great stuff! love the bunny dog and the tribute to dads!