We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Gone Fishing

About a month ago we took the kids fishing. Israel has been wanting to go since we go the truck. In fact one of the first things he said when we got the truck was, "this is great, now we can go fishing." because those bulky fishing poles are just too big for the van. :) We had a great time. I have some video of Kawika freaking out when we actually caught the fish, I'll try to post that soon. We picked up dinner at subway and went to Rio Vista park and enjoyed ourselves a good hour of fishing. I was kind of freaking out about Kawika falling in the whole time, but he didn't.. good thing cuz he'd be walking home still.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chantel Leialoha Seguritan said...

Way cool!!! Your kids are so lucky to have you and Donovan as parents!!

The Gwynns said...

I LOVE these pictures! They capture the moment so well. It looks like a blast!