There are so many opportunities down here for kids to be involved in different sports and it can cost a lot and be a big headache driving here and there. So the other week we.....well I decided that it would be a better option if we picked a sport the kids want to learn, buy the stuff to play it and instead of spending and hour each week watching someone teach our kids, we would get out and play with them. We haven't got a perfect schedule down yet, but this ended up being cheaper than lessons, PLUS the kids actually get to keep their racket and hang out with the coolest dad on the planet. They think it's pretty cool. In fact one night Donovan took them while I cleaned up after dinner and I thought that was pretty cool :) Here's my athletes in training.

3 comments:
i love that idea! can you let me know when donovan will be there again with your kids and i'll be sure to bring mine as well!
great idea!
Sweet... quite the athletic family. I love that they picked tennis...(random)... did Donovan play tennis ever?
Post a Comment