We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Fun in Lakeside-Conference Weekend/mom's party

Two Fridays ago we went up to mom and dad's for my mom's 60th Birthday party. It was SO FUN! I think we could have charged money for the entertainment people received. I can't post ALL the pictures, but here's a few. There were about 40-50 people there, and we all had a blast remembering funny stories about my mom. She was totally right in there correcting us and even adding things that we had forgotten. She is such a fun lady. The neatest one I know. Here's some pictures from her party. And to get the feel of the whole night check out this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4YT02oaxdQ --This is the song that my brother did for her, which pretty much sums up the atmosphere of the entire evening into one jolly little tune :)...why are you still reading this? Check out the song and then come back :)

So besides my mom's party being the coolest party in the world...Not even kidding. The kids had a ton of fun during/in between our church's General Conference. Here's some pictures of our trip.
Kimmy came and "surprised" mom, I say " " because a friend kind of ruined the surprise, but Kim made up for it by coming out in a blanket and pretending to haunt my mom...man she was scared :).
And then there's a video that you really do HAVE to watch of Israel and Sam. It cracks me up, these two boys together. I can just imagine what it'd be like if they ever ended up in the same school or class.
And, of course Jada LOVES her Tyler cousin, and even got to spend a night with him. She had a great time and was very helpful with all the little ones.
Kawika got a little sick with some ear infections and just wanted me to hold him a lot, which worked out good since I didn't need to do much else. Thanks everyone who fed us :)


You just gotta love going home :)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like tons Of fun! That song was awsome! and those boys on that car was so cute! He didn't like going down the stairs huh!? How fun!

Becky Montoya Wright said...

Thanks for posting such a great update. Glad I can poach off yours. Love the video clip.

Nikki said...

your brother's video is hysterical! He is very talented!

corbin6 said...

Looks like tons of fun!! I LOVE your family pictures! I haven't seen them. They are beautiful!!

The Gwynns said...

I totally pulled a Becky... great idea! Check it out! :)