We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Kurlgirl Creations

Well I'm finally done with the boutique. Whew!, but I don't have much positive to say about the whole experience. I did sell some products and made a little money. But, the location was really poor, and made for a bad shopping experience for the costumers. I don't want to get started on all that I didn't like. I am just glad it's over.

However I do have Dwipees left in every color and my goal was to sell them ALL before going to Hawaii so I'm officially inviting you to check out my blog and tell others who may know someone having a baby to check it out as well. I may be selling them on Etsy.com, but would rather do so through my blog to avoid the hassle.

Kurlgirlcreations.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Caroline Elia Seguritan said...

Well I need two, one for my sister and the other for my sister-in-law. Michele has a girl, I was hoping that I could have my Mom send up some Hawaiian material (already know it has to be upholstery type)for Michele's. But the other for Laura - do you have any with just the blue polka dot and no paisley? Laura loves blue polka dots with brown, but hates paisley. Let me know what you have :) I really think the Dwipee is a marvelous invention! And they're cute!

Garcias said...

Your time management skills amaze me! How do you have time for everything?...You must be superwoman:)

Stacy said...

That stinks the boutique didnt go well, it wasnt the best set up. :( But Im glad we got to come and see you!

Caroline Elia Seguritan said...

The polka dot on polka dot is perfect. The other polka dot with the pink flower thing will work for Michele - so if you have both I'll take both one of each. Let me know if you have both and I'll send a check! Thanks!