We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Silly Boys


Gearing up for the...

SPRAY!

Dumping water on his own head.

Kawika loves turning on the water whenever he thinks I'm not looking. Yeah, he's not allowed to.
Posted by Picasa

The video has been removed. I just wanted it up till Donovan's family saw it., and they have so if you missed it. Sorry :) but it was super cute :)
If only you could hear Israel's laugh as he watches this over and over.

3 comments:

Maren said...

KT there is a place on cutest blog on the block that says blog secrets. One of the options is how to get a three column blog.

Justin said...

those boys are a crack up. even in pictures i am laughing.

Miss Niss said...

okay you don't know me...but I knew your husband in high school...he was actually in my ward for a while...I really don't know if he'll remember me, but give him a big HELLO from Anissa Chatwin (now Chapman)...

your kids are so cute!!!