We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Random things we love


Watching cookies bake (although this batch actually burned)

Walls of art/projects.

My kids have way more art than my fridge can hold, so this is their endless display. For less than 50 Cents, it's a winner :)
Homework after school. We actually do like this time. She does homework while I cook/clean and we talk in between.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Heather K said...

She is such a princess! Cute pictures of the little boys too. I can't believe how fast they grow!

ltandjbcox said...

You know, if you let your kids watch TV ever, they might not get so excited when the cookies are baking. . . .okay, so that wasn't so funny. . .That picture was so cute though. Thanks for posting it and THANKS for coming up to the White Mtns and offering your support to me. I really did like having you at the concert:)

Marquita said...

Jada is such a cutie! And what a sweet letter she wrote to her teacher. I'm sure she loved it! How are you guys doing?

Mary Ann said...

oh my heck.. your kids are way too cute.. looks like you have as many art projects as we do!

The Gwynns said...

Jada's hair looks really good in this picture. I like it A LOT.

Dessi said...

I love your flavors analogy. I also love your art display. I was just looking for ideas to clear my fridge. I was thinking cork board but I like this MUCH better (and the price too). You sure have some cute kids!