We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend in Lakeside

Another trip undocumented by pictures. This time because my phone fell in the toilet...don't ask. But Verizon is giving me a one time courtesy free phone. Hurray for Verizon. Now if only it was a waterproof phone. Back to the trip;

Friday night:
*
We had fun playing out in the yard.
*Mom watched my 2 younger ones while a bunch of us went up to watch the "Light Show." However we got another crazy show as we were hit hard by a micro burst. It tipped over a huge screen, then continued to knock over a bunch of little art booths. It was so sad to see people's stuff get destroyed. We tried to help save some stuff and then pick up some pieces before some of the merchants returned to finish up.
*The kids slept outside in a tent with grandpa and cousins, while I slept in my own tent, and D was inside with Kawika.

Saturday:

  • Kids woke up @ 5ish. We went to the Parade (PERFECT WEATHER).
  • Then up to Eric's for lunch.
  • Once again I sent my kids with mom (thanks mom!) and Donovan and I went w/ Kimmy and Austin to the car show, where we got pounded with some rain, but no micro bursts :) The best part was walking back to the car... Donovan and I were trying to sneak around the other two and surprise them but they kept seeing us. It ended up with each of us on different sides of the road having a piggy-back race while all the cars who were stuck in traffic either looked @ us like we were crazy or cheered us on. Good times:)
  • Saturday night we went to my mom's concert and watched as she tore up the stage with a killer solo :)
  • Everyone slept inside. It was great, but I slept better outside..Jada had a hard night with her breathing.

    Sunday:
  • Hung out in the morning, ate some wonderful food and then came home.

    The debate:
  • Whether or not to get a puppy. Check out Justin's blog if you want to see his cuteness..The puppy's not Justin's. Although they are both cute :)

10 comments:

Justin said...

who's cuteness are we checking out? mine or the puppies?

Justin said...

did you finish yet?

Unknown said...

oh crazy!! we were up there this weekend too.... that's no fun that you didn't get any pictures, actually I was so busy taken pictures for other people we don't have any of US to document our trip either.

Becky Montoya Wright said...

Super fun weekend. Sorry I missed out on the piggy back races (not too sorry).

Justina Selim said...

Hey! I saw your blog and I had to say hi! Your family is so cute!

Scott, Emilie, and Sterling said...

HEY GIRL!! I was SO excited when I came across your blog!! I have been wanting to get back in touch with you! How are you? Your kids are so CUTE and you are looking as fabulous as ever!! :D Write me back -- let's catch up! xoxo

CHRISTINE said...

Isn't it great getting out of hell? I love the weather up there! We had a fun little trip up to Tayor last weekend...and I'm missing it already. Who won the race?

Heather K said...

Cox camp weekend! How fun! We just love your family! Miss you guys!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Hey KT, thanks for leaving a comment, that is our picture blog. I have a family blog where I put a bunch of other jibberish on there, if you want an invite to that one just email your addy to cavey at cox.net. I had NO idea how talented you are (I checked on your other blogs), VERY impressive:). Who knows, maybe I'll take some dance lessons from you:).

Mary Ann said...

love all these posts.. you are such a fun mom!