We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

More pictures from camping

Kimmie sent me some pics that I wanted to include

Anna, Jada, Bryce, Porter, Me, Kawika, Donovan, Justin, Ma, Pa, Austin
Missing;Kim(taking shot), Sam and Israel(causing trouble)

Kim, not me

Any pictures of Kawika are probably him eating, begging for food, or being happy that there is food IN his belly.

Any pictures of Israel have to something to do with head trauma and our amazing crew of super gluers...I'm such a fan now.(Superglue fell off 1 week later it looks wonderful!)

The rest are just some fun times.. like when the adults were WAY more into Crawdad hunting than the kids. Or like when we went for a hike to find the lake but never found it...with a fat baby on my back...at least Beck let me use her amazing backpack, can't imagine carrying him without it.

6 comments:

Nikki said...

i would have freaked if I saw Israel's head! I am glad it is better! And wow! your sister Kim looks a lot like you... My sister Kim (who is four years younger than me) is my twin, too!

Familia Eldredge said...

Hi KT! Plsease add us. It's www.familyeldredge.blogspot.com
Josh misses your Donovan. We hope to see someday.

The Eldredges

Familia Eldredge said...

sorry for the error..it's please and there's "you". I mistyped it.

The Gwynns said...

Nice pics. Love ya!

Heather K said...

Looks fun! I am such a fan of super glue too! So less traumatic for kiddos.

Me and Mr. P... said...

Good Times, good times. I want to be camping now!!! Love the dirty faces it is the definition of kids having a good time.Oh and Im also a big fan of the super glue.. Next time though just for fun maybe you should let me practice some sutures??? Do you think Israel would mind??