We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

The name of my creation is.....

The Dwipee!!! That's right folks, I gave in to the name that I orginally hated. But I love it now. And Donovan told me that he didn't even remember giving me that name(but he did rattle it off when we were rattling off weirdness)....He was really rooting for "clean Kaboos", so yeah, glad that one didn't make it. But I totally am down with Dwipee now. I'm working on getting a blog up and going for my creations, but I want it to be good. Any suggestions?

Oh, and stay tuned for my latest creation... Muffee. She's a fun one, but I need to get the prototype better.

11 comments:

The Gwynns said...

Dwipee? That's dwierd... what the dwheck is a dwipee? Maybe you can dwexplain it to me...

-Dwaustin

The Gwynns said...

dwust kidding...

Team Seguritan said...

you are a dwnerd. dwas dwat Dwkim or Dwaustin, cuz it sounded like my dwarkie dwister.

:)

Anonymous said...

ha ha ! you guys totally have the same type of humor as me...anyways..i think u should name your little creative venture: Katie's Kreations....

Brandon and Sally said...

Yeah, what's a dwipee and how do you pronounce it? It's like a kid that doesn't know how to pronounce his "r's" and he's saying "w's"... get it..... which comes out as dwipee!
I'm kidding! Cool invention though, I'll give you that!

Me and Mr. P... said...

Way to go Katie!! I love it..'And who ever Austin and Kim are thanks for the good laugh!!Never a dull moment on the Seguritan blog.

Harvey Family said...

Hey Katy! maybe I can get your email so we can plan for the next activity day! Hope your feeling better!

Jensen Family said...

I love it! I'll need one of those when I have my baby! I love looking at your blog! You make me laugh and your kids are just so cute, I love looking at pictures of them!

Sarah Pace said...

YEAH!! That was always my favorite one!!

Mary Ann said...

I love it and can't wait to see your creations!

Rubalcavas said...

Hey KT...its me Vanessa (your old roomate)! How are you? YOu look great!