We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Woods Canyon Lake

We went camping Friday and Saturday with my parents and Sam, brother Justin, brother Bryce's family, and sister Kim and her husband. We had a great time. I only took pictures once when we went to the lake to catch crawdads. Kimmie took some more pictures and when I get those I'll post them and those will help explain what happens when Israel's head meets a dutch oven. All I can say is thank goodness for Justin and his Super Glue...but in the same breath I would like to curse him for carving the boys stick knifes....thank you Justin


Dinner


Art of chewing Grass

z
Looking for those bad boys


US...minus Kawika who was sleeping at camp while Just carved Knifes..did I already mention that? guess so.


yep

6 comments:

ltandjbcox said...

To be fair, Justin did encourage the boys not to poke each other OR run while carrying them. I know the boys L O V E D them. And that helps when you are going for the "favorite uncle of all time" award.
It was a fun couple of days. . . "ah, the dirty, smelly, latrine burdened camping life!!"

Mary Ann said...

you even look cute camping.. not fair! looks like a great time with the family!

Heather K said...

That looks like fun! Your family is so Awesome! We probably won't go camping this summer and it makes me sad!

Sarah Pace said...

How Fun! Our Family LOVES camping and we have not been all year! Its hard to get away! But glad you guys had fun!

Nicole said...

looks like to much fun to me. Your family is so cute! We have not been camping at all this year either...I am hoping next year will be better for all those wonderful adventures!

Becky Montoya Wright said...

Sam had a blast getting dirty and eating marshmallows with the cousins. We are so looking forward to hosting an overnight cousin party at our house in the near future. I don't really mean that, but I might have one anyway just to prove how fun I am (Isreal probably would freak out at the thought of being left with me). It will be fun to see you guys in a few weeks.