
We took Jada to Polar Ice as a fun end-of-the-first-week-of-school surprise. She LOVED it and was actually quite good, especially given my talent on the ice(which I only did once as a teenager.) I stayed off the ice with Kawika while Donovan had fun with her. I thought she'd want him to help her the whole time, but she didn't really want him to touch her at all. Except when she fell, then she'd warm up her hands in his armpits. We did take video of her, but I guess I head the phone at the wrong angle and all the videos are sideways. So let me know if you know how to fix that.



What did we learn? BRING GLOVES!
We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!
We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Polar Ice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
only way I know to fix the problem is to hold the camera the right way to begin with... I have a lot of sideways videos as well =(
Fun, what a good dad to take her skating!!
Post a Comment