Every body was Kung Fu fighting!!
We're giving this a two week trial to see what we think. So far Jada LOVES it, and Israel will not go into his class. But he'll get another chance tomorrow.
He's practicing all his own moves in the mean time.
Jada pretty much giggled her way through class, it cracked me up, but probably drove the teachers crazy. At least no one could see me behind the glass.
2 comments:
Zach has always wanted to put our kids in Karate! I have been hesitant because Sydney has only one functioning kidney and it makes me nervous.
Thanks now I have the kung fu fighting song in my head!!
They are so dang cute in the karate garb! Remind me to not mess with them!I have been thinking about putting Keaton is as well but Im a little concerned he will be karate chopping and kicking everyone/thing!
Post a Comment