So Jada was all ready to go to first grade on Monday by 7:00, which is truly a miracle. She set her alarm and I think that help. She told me earlier this summer that she use to fake sleeping in last year so that we would leave her alone!!!! What's up with that. So this year she gets to do the alarm clock., there's no sleeping past that bad boy.

And her outfit almost made it all the way to school except her whole bowl of milk spilled on her...oops.

I was really sad to see Jada go. She helps out a lot and doesn't drive me crazy like she use to :) Somehow I survived this week.

When I drove her to school I thought I would park and walk her to her door because ALL of the kids were being escorted by parents., even the older ones. But she saw me parking and yelled at me saying, "What are you doing, just drive around and drop me off." Part of me was happy because I didn't have to unload the boys and make our way through the crowd in my unattractiveness(which there is no charge for), but the more part of me was sad that she didn't need me. I mean, I want to be wanted girl! Dang kid.

So now it's just me and these crazy boys. Our days have been flying by while Jada's gone, but once she gets home they seem to drag. I think I need some better planning on my part.

And her outfit almost made it all the way to school except her whole bowl of milk spilled on her...oops.

I was really sad to see Jada go. She helps out a lot and doesn't drive me crazy like she use to :) Somehow I survived this week.

When I drove her to school I thought I would park and walk her to her door because ALL of the kids were being escorted by parents., even the older ones. But she saw me parking and yelled at me saying, "What are you doing, just drive around and drop me off." Part of me was happy because I didn't have to unload the boys and make our way through the crowd in my unattractiveness(which there is no charge for), but the more part of me was sad that she didn't need me. I mean, I want to be wanted girl! Dang kid.

So now it's just me and these crazy boys. Our days have been flying by while Jada's gone, but once she gets home they seem to drag. I think I need some better planning on my part.
2 comments:
Ahhhh, she's so big! I die everytime I see how grown-up she is. I don't know where the time went. She's a doll though. I can't believe I'll have a kindergartener next year.
I love the updates!!! Miss those little kids of yours!!!
Christi
And I think I like "go baby" ...
Post a Comment