Okay, so I invented this little contraption a year ago (in fact that was inspiration for the
Chicago trip in April) Now I am finally making them to sell at
boutiques. But I'm having a hard time with the perfect name. I know that all my little inventions will be under
Kurlgirl Creations, but I don't know for sure what to call this. I thought I had it down...twice, but now I'm second guessing.
What I need are some ideas for what to call this thing. Or give me your opinion on the three names I've considered:
1.
Compi (for Compact/Companion)
2. Go Baby! (for Babies on the go)
3. (for Donovan),
Dwipee (for diaper/wipes)...please don't like this one.


GET AN OPINION AND LEAVE A COMMENT PLEASE!!
20 comments:
I vote for Go Baby!
They are very cute.
Go Baby!! Oh Yeah!
All I can say is whoever thought of Go Baby was a genius!! And probably another "Hot Momma". Nuff said!!
I like go baby! or the DWiper/dwipie? he he Cool idea!
Ya, I'm thinking Go Baby. I must admit that I do kinda like Dwipee too!!! lol Sorry! Good luck selling them. I love you for being so creative. It makes me more than a little jealous that you're so amazing. Teach me how to be like you!! =)
Oh no I like Dwipie =). What a great idea, you are so creative. I love the karate pics of the kids. You have the most beautiful babies!!
I like dwipie...sorry!
Go Baby here to!! Love love it Katie!
I hope you are so successful with these! You are the woman!!!
Wow look at you little miss creative! I have to say that i'm not surprised! Very cute to! My vote is for Go Baby!
I really wanted to vote for Compi just because nobody else is, but really I like Go Baby! best. Trav said you would be selling these at a craft fair or something. Let me know when and where because I want to get a couple.
so seriously i kinda like the Dwipee one and if that's too many ee's make it Dwiper!!!
Al Lawani
Yes, I am posting here.
Ok. I like go baby, but I also like Dwiper too, sorry.
I was wonder, how people can buy it?
Are they going to offer in the boutiques on line too?
Congratulation on your cute idea. I would love to have one of those to show up around.
Go Baby is my vote...so remember when you sold me those pants in high school for $12 and you bought them for $10...Can I buy one of these, but for the real price:)
So what did you decide?
Just so you all know, I don't remember selling pants to Ami for a profit, but I'm sure there was a really good reason...besides greed :)
I wouldn't call it greed, maybe a good entreprenuer:) also, do you think you could add a pocket for cream and plastic bags? Just an idea...but maybe make a dwipee deluxe that includes a fold out changing pad?
love the idea!! i love go baby!
I like go baby too! you are always doing something so fun! Good luck!
Killer idea. How many times do I walk out in church and grab the baby the diaper the wipes and drop one of them in the aisle. I am bending down to pick it up- baby swinging in the wind, step on my skirt, it slides down...hypothetically speaking of course. WHAT? Don't believe it's hypothetical? Oh shut up.
Kidding aside...it rules.
I don't know you, but I know Amy Napier. I like Dwipie- totally cheesy, but totally memorable. Have you seen the Diapies and Wipies things? Look at Target- they are $9.99. Yours is better. I think you could do $%14.99 easy. The handle is a great idea.
Post a Comment