We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

IF YOU HAVE A BLOG

When I got my new format on my blog I lost a lot of links to friend's blogs, SOOOO...

1. If you have a blog and have invited me to it but I haven't been there in a while, please invite me again.

2. If you have a blog and you think I should look at you from time to time, leave a comment so I can get the link back to your blog.

If you hate me then please do none of the above.

KT

7 comments:

Justin said...

am i really this first one to leave a comment? what have you done to offend so many people?

Johnson Music Academy said...

Hey Seguritan Family! Alan and Ellen (Honaker) Johnson here! We found your blog and LOVE reading about all of the wonderful things you do! Feel free to read our blog and hear about all of the fun things we're doing in Utah! :)

radiant said...

Hello Sugs,

Hello I hope that you still remember us here in Cadiz.I have read your profiles and see your family pictures.You had a pretty Wife and lovely kids.

Kaitlin said...

Hey Katie! I found your blog by being nosy...I can't believe how big your kids are! Your family is just beautiful! Hope all is well!
Kaitlin & Josh Hunt....hopefully you remmeber us from back in the day in Hawaii....oh and our blog is private so if you email me your email then i can add you....ladie152@yahoo.com

Jess said...

Chad & Jessica Martin www.themartinhouseandlilygarden.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

manning.eternapix.com is our blog....

Pepper said...

Hey Katie,

Just wanted to say hi and that I moved my blog to blogger, but it is the same address. :)

Your kiddos are growing so fast and they are beautiful!