We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lakeside

The kids and I took an impromptu trip up to my parents the beginning of June. Troy and Heidi were up there with their kids, and it was just nice to get out of the heat.


Yeah...

We threw balls in Show Low Lake for the dogs(not the boys, but my parent's dogs), but somehow Izzy and Sam decided to get in too. And why not, I'm sure it felt great. We tried to catch crawdads, but we only saw this big guy who was not biting... little stinker


Oh beautiful...

For spacious skies...
I let Joslin cut Jada's hair. Figured I there couldn't be much difference between me and an 11 yr old. Turns out there is a difference...she's good.

2 comments:

ltandjbcox said...

Wow, all those pictures of all those weeks... Crazy busy, is what you've been.
Are you going to paint the bottom cupboards as well? Just curious. You did a great job on the upper ones. That is hard work, I do know that.
I will most likely see you in a week and a half. We just came in from camping, well, the Montoyas and I. Dad and the dogs aren't returning until Tuesday. What a pretty place we camped in.
Love you guys.

Team Seguritan said...

yes, the other cupboards will be painted. I'm just trying to decide how to do that with the kids. The upper ones were out of their reach so it was easier.

KT