***If you need a good Blind guy then Check out http://yourwindowpro.net/ My good friend from High school/College, Blake Bennett, owns his own business and it was way worth not having to do all the work like I would have with Lowes or Home Depot blinds. Their free install was done is less than 10 min and I didn't have to adjust the length, which I heard stinks. So if you need blinds done Blake said he'd give any of my friends a discount.

All the cabinets use to be the brown that you see below. Nothing WRONG with them, but they were kind of orangish and I just like white.
I also hated the dark color above so I painted it the color of the rest of the room. Thanks to the opinion of my interior designer friend Maren Young. Yeah, I'm like a big billboard for friends today. But if you need her info her check out her blog.
3 comments:
Hey KT! Thanks for commenting on my new blog! We had such a fun time on our trip. I forgot that Donovan served there, too! Angaling naman! I looked for a long time to find a good deal on our tickets, they were about 900, not quite. That sounds really expensive to travel to Hawaii. When you guys really want to go to the Philippines, I'll tell you all about where I searched. You would love it there! It is crazy!
Very nice!! I will have to come and check those out in person! Looks like you did a great job!
love the cabinets! and did you repaint the wall? i love all the pictures and can't wait to hear the stories that go with them!
Post a Comment