We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Uncle Lloyd's funeral

So I was up for Kimmies Graduation at the end of April and was able to visit with lots of family. But I only got a quick visit with my uncle Lloyd. He is a great guy, always joking, and just so much fun. It was a total shock when we found out of his death on May 16th. I was able to go up Wednesday, come home Thursday to attend the viewing and funeral. And as a tribute to my great uncle, we had a blast those couple of days. All but one of my siblings(Bryce) made it. We totally laughed and cried but mostly laughed.

I LOVE the knowledge that I have of eternal families. I know that I will see my uncle again and I know that he is not moping around with nothing to do, but he is busy making people laugh, visiting loved ones, and doing what the Lord asks of him. Though I find peace in this, I my heart aches for my Aunt Peggy, who has been the best aunt ever! I never saw her without Lloyd at her side and I just hope she is able to find company during these lonely times.
Here's the pics:

Family picture (Kim, Me, Bryce, Justin, mom, Dad, Becky, Eric, and Troy)
in order youngest to oldest with exception of mom and dad...duh:)


Last Family photo with all the boys
Lloyd was one of 8 boys....
Kim, Gail, Lynn, Charlie, Leigh, Randy, Kevin
Peggy is in front of my dad


Tommy's big head, Eric, Kim, Austi-Poo, Stud.. I mean Justin

Mom and Dad were asked to sing a number at the funeral, which means all of us got to sing. Here Heidi is going over my dad's part. Not that any of our practice was much good by the time we hit the third verse and the tears started flowing. Everyone blames Justin, but I didn't find that out till afterward because I was already there.

No comments: