We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Today is Kawika's Birthday!!!!

Okay so Kawika is one today...that was fast. We didn't throw the traditional hawaiian big first Luau, but we did have some fun. Here's some pictures of some of the stuff I documented...



#1 We woke up early to Daddy making us breakfast and then the family going to Jada's assembly at her school. She did great. This is Jada and Zach (who she "has a crush on" he's all over her journal)


#2After having preschool at home I took Kawika to Kiddy Kandids to get our free 8x10. most of you know how I feel about professional shots.






#3Then we picked up Jada from school and got ready for "camp night" which we've defined as when you do everything as if going camping, but then when it's bedtime you drive home. Yeah, we've never actually DONE camp night before, but Donovan has to be at work at 6:00AM so we just went out for few hours. It was actually great.


#4Here's us singing happy birthday to V (that's what I call him) with our peach cobler. He's really into it. We'll do the realy cake later.


And here's who we camped with..the Luke brother's and wifes and the Gronomans....for those of you that I didn't invite, it wasn't my gig, I was invited or I would have invited you all :)

6 comments:

ltandjbcox said...

Okay, so I totally messed up Kawika's birthdate on my calendar thingy, however, that is NOT the reason I didn't call. I actually have him down as the 6th of March, where did that come from? We tried calling this morning, must have caught you at church. I'll try later.

Jada's "crush" is pretty cute.

Nicole said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. So I am guessing that our kids are pretty close together in age. Jesiah is 6, 7 in dec. Kassia is 3, 4 in april,and Kassen turned one in Jan. How fun is that! I love the idea of "camping out" with out the tent and sleeping bags. We will have to try that sometime!

The Gwynns said...

Happy Birthday V! So when I called on his birthday, I didn't remember that it was his birthday... so when you called me the next day and assumed that I had called to sing Happy Birthday, I just went with it. Oh, and Just so know I started writing down everyone's birthday in my calendar that I hang on the fridge so hopefully I won't need your help to remember any more. :)

The Gwynns said...

(But you should still probably call and remind me because I don't have everyone's written down.)

Maren said...

Looks like fun! I need to make some Peach Cobbler, that looks good!

Maren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.