Jade and Finnegan over for preschool. We do it twice a week and rotate houses. We are missing Alyssa who is sick :( We are learning Shapes and the letter Y, which I will do Thursday. Exciting huh?
And here's Kawika in a diaper waiting to be dressed. He's been sick for about 2 weeks and we just got a breathing machine and have to give him meds like he's got asthma. Hopefully he won't have it like Jada. But you can tell the meds are helping.
And rather than scare you with a picture of what I look like right now, I decided to add another of the baby...who will be one Friday, in case I forget :)
3 comments:
Katie- first i cant believe kawika is one... i mean porter is almost one as well, but i am still in denial... second sorry to hear he's been sick, porter was too but luckily somehow he kicked it before it got to the breathing treatments, lots of kids we know have had to do that... and third crazy as it sounds i would rather be there than here right now... what a night/morning just read todays post when you get a chance and you'll know what i mean. Hope preschool keeps going well. have a great day!
holy cow that baby is so adorable!.. just like your other kids!
Have I ever told you how darling Kawika is, especially when he smiles? We are looking forward to having Isreal with us one last time. We were just discussing how we missed having him around (and the rest of you of course)!
Post a Comment