cute katie... i can't believe we have had these little guys in our lives for a year (well almost a year for us)... glad you recorded it cause i probably would have forgot and then been sad when i realized it. yay for birthday's april is a big month in our house.
Holy Crap!!! He's one already? I can't believe that!!! I love the Jada pictures. I'm always in awe of how grown up so is already. But then again, I look at mine and think, wow, I don't have babies anymore, just big kids! That's ok though, last baby is coming Aug 1st, so we'll have another one around.
It has been cold, but the past few weeks it's warmed up-40's!!! It feels like summer after single didets!!
4 comments:
cute katie... i can't believe we have had these little guys in our lives for a year (well almost a year for us)... glad you recorded it cause i probably would have forgot and then been sad when i realized it. yay for birthday's april is a big month in our house.
That is such a cute video of Kawika!
Holy cow he is so stinkin' cute! Sydney was giggling at him eating the cake. That could be you tube cute baby material!
Holy Crap!!! He's one already? I can't believe that!!! I love the Jada pictures. I'm always in awe of how grown up so is already. But then again, I look at mine and think, wow, I don't have babies anymore, just big kids! That's ok though, last baby is coming Aug 1st, so we'll have another one around.
It has been cold, but the past few weeks it's warmed up-40's!!! It feels like summer after single didets!!
Post a Comment