We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fieldtrip to Jim Hensen Museum

Thursday Donovan went with Jada on her fieldtrip to the Jim Hensen Museum. They had a good time. Jada really loves creative things, so she enjoyed making her own paperbag puppet.


11 comments:

Maren said...

That looks like so much fun. Where is it?

Maren said...

Erica Welsh was her name when she was in Hawaii.

Blake and Kacie Bennett said...

Hey just checking in on you and saw your son cut his own hair. How funny, he looks so cute doing it though! This is my worst fear for my daughter because we have waited so long for her to actually get hair!

{Erica} said...

Hi, saw that you wanted to know my last name and came over to comment but maren beat me to it. Donovan used to hang out with...Tiger...hahaha, that was how i rememberd him. You look familiar as well...ahh, hawaii, the good old days!

{Erica} said...

now that i think about it i might be remembering wrong with the name of Tiger...maybe...?

Mary Ann said...

she is seriously so beautiful!! looks like a fun time!

ltandjbcox said...

Hey KT, good job with your post AND mine. Heidi says the link to their page doesn't work. I'm not sure how you did it. If you get a chance, could you fix it? I know, . . .a regular pain in the WHAT????
Love you guys.

ltandjbcox said...

Nevermind, . . . I fixed it!~!

Kristal said...

Hey guys! It's the Mulders! Looks like things are great with you guys. WE just went up to your parents and saw the big ole wall of family pictures, and I got soo mad because you guys beat us for the cutest kids! I know, it's bad to say, but sadly, it's true! But we have a close 2nd. Looks like our kids are bout the same ages too. Time to get another one cookin...or do you? I need to go read more. ANyway, glad things are going great!

Candice said...

Hello, beautiful Seguritan Family! I did a double take when I saw you as a link on another blog. OH, how I love blogging... this being one of the reasons! Your children are gorgeous, even with scalped hair. :) I always look forward to your Christmas card at my parent's house each year. Lots of love to you all!
Candice Drew

Keri and Aaron said...

Man after my own heart cutting your own hair, Israel. Good job buddy!