We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Mom, look what I can do!!!

Wednesday I gave Kawika a hair cut(haircut #5) and Israel was next. But I had to put Kawika down for a nap in between so I left Israel unattended for a little. He was so excited to show me "What I can do." It was so cute that it was hard to be mad. It's great that he's a boy, and even more great that he's a good aim and didn't scalp himself. He came pretty close. But before he was in trouble I asked him how he did it so I could get some pictures. Enjoy...

3 comments:

Justin said...

he looks even more like Donovan now.

Mary Ann said...

oh no!! he is still so cute!!

Heather K said...

That is one of my nightmares walking in on Sydney shaving or cutting her beautiful hair off. At least he can still look cute with a Buzz cut. Hilarious pictures!