We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

A glance at the kids

Jada:

Loves to play the victim. Also loves testing how far she can go w/ us. Saturday she ran away from us at the mall, up and down the escalator (I was trying not to laugh), then bolted down the sidewalk as soon as we got her outside. She wrote that night in her journal, "My parents are out of control."

....Please don't let her grow up to be a teenager.

Israel:

Yesterday morning (though this type of conversation happens daily)
Israel pleading/laughing, "Mom, smell my butt"
I matter of factly..trying not to laugh "No Israel that's discusting."
Israel trying to persuade me, "come on mom, it smell like bubblegum"
Me, "No"
Israel, "Okay mom.(deep breath)..I gotta go....I'm going to poop!" as he takes off runing to the bathroom.

I know that was kind of gross, but that kid...well he's just kind of funny like that.

Kawika:

Crawling like crazy. Found the stairs, but doesn't dare go up more that two. Loves to do stretches with me in my classes. Dances(bounces) great to music and is my DJ when I'm busy teaching. Getting lots of teeth and just so cute! Just started saying "Uh OH"

Update: since writing this yesterday Kawika crawled up all 16 stairs!

5 comments:

Jensen Family said...

That is so funny! Jada and my oldest, Ashley, would get along great! Ashley always tells up we are ruining her life. It's amazing how strong willed kids are these days!
Your kids sure are cute!

Mary Ann said...

ok... that is so funny! i can not believe Jada writes in her journal already... that's awesome... except what she wrote about her parents!! pretty funny... but GOOD LUCK!! :)

The Gwynns said...

my butt smells like bubblegum too. :)

The Gwynns said...

that's what Austin's response to this entry was.

Nicole said...

That has to be the funniest thing I have ever heard! How would you even think that your butt smells like bubble gum!
Hey there, I guess Donovan call Ket or Ket call him, but he gave us your blog spot so I thought I would check it out. Jada is so cute, well all your kids are cute!!! I was telling Ket that we have a picture of Jesiah and Jada in their birthday suits...how funny is that.
I love the blogging world. I am glad you have a blog and know I can check up on your family! Keep in touch!