We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Our Four Year Old

Israel's birthday was Sunday. We celebrated Saturday and Sunday...


Saturday:
Spent the day at my nephew's wrestling match in Tempe. During the downtime between matches we had birthday cupcakes, played with cousins and even opened presents from the trunk of our van. He's so easy to please..


Izzy and Sam are too cute together.
(Jada was in her own happy little world where brothers don't bug her)

Okay the picture from the bathtub is simply because Israel is helping me blog today and he really loves this one.


Sunday:
I woke up @ 4 AM feeling a little yucky but I was subbing a class and decided to go to chruch anyway. At the start of the class I was pretty sure I was really not feeling well. After church I went to Ugent Care to find out that even w/o a fever or spots on my tonsils I did indeed have strep...Again! 3rd time since Thanksgiving...Anyway so that confirmed that Israel's cake and ice cream w/ friends would have to be a very small ordeal. So we invited the people he's been requesting for a few months..."da Cumps" his primary teachers...nicest cutest couple ever!


The kids with Travis and Nancy. They were too cute and made Israel a printout with a picture of Israel and Optimus Prime calling them the Dynamic Duo. It's kind of funny because we have the kid in church who when they ask what your thankful for he says Optimus Prime, and what do you like to do at home he says Fight.

Israel with Kawika, wearing his new shirt.


Israel got to decorate his own cake which I was gone for. Had I been there I would have made sure we washed the toys BEFORE putting them on the cake. Luckily the Crumps didn't gross out :)

9 comments:

ltandjbcox said...

I like the bathtub shot, as well. Wet or dry, your kids are cute, cute, cute.

Jensen Family said...

Pretty cool cake! Very cute pictures!

The Gwynns said...

I like the whole dirty toys on the cake thing. Adds fiber.

Mary Ann said...

Looks like a fun party! Cute pictures! Hope you feel better... strep is the WORST!

Jess said...

Katie I love your blog, it's so fun to see all that you guys are up to these days with 3 kids! Holy Cow where did the time go?

The Watkins said...

Looks like you guys had a fun birthday. Sorry to hear that you have had strep so much. Have they talked about taking your tonsils out. I use to get strep all the time when I was kid and they took my tonsils out when I was about 7 and I haven't had strp once since then!

Nancy said...

Thanks again for inviting us. (I don't know what is up with the goofy look on Travis' face, but I have a lot of other pics like that). We love having Israel in class. Oh, and Israel thanks for the hearts, Bro. Crump really liked the red.

Creative Corner said...

I think a party from the trunk of your car is a great idea. I hope you feel better

Blake and Kacie Bennett said...

Sorry it has taken me a while to get back to you! Blake's Dad from FL was in town visiting our new little one, so we have been busy. Anyway, I love your blog too, your kidos are seriously so cute! I love how you call your son Izzy, I had read that on your blog and I think that is adorable. I have to admit I cannot even remember where I got that quote. I looked on LDS.org for you and I never could find a source...I'm sorry I cant help. It would make a great topic though!