Donovan had his final training week for Manager Candidate School in San Antonio this last week. My mom came and hung out with the two older ones while Kawika and I went with Donovan. It was great! "GREAT" Meaning I would wake up when Kawika did, then we'd go down for breakfast and get all ready for our morning naps. Those usually went well. Then we'd drive somewhere and go for a walk around before we returned for the afternoon nap, which I opted out of. I spent that time reading (reading the twilight series for the second time...no comment..unless you want one...okay no) Then we'd get ready for Dinner w/ daddy when he got home. I can't really think of anything else to say about it except that I loved not having to DO anything, and my brain was so free to enjoy life. Enjoy the Pictures

This is us on the Riverwalk. They were draining the river so it was like 4 inches of water, but I didn't know better so I was still impressed.


ALAMO....Yeah, we didn't make it till the morning before we flew out, but we made it. It was cool. And the new info I learned was that David Crockett was involved in that whole battle. It was pretty cool walking through it all. I liked how it was in the middle of down town. I loved the whole down town, it's so old and cool...I would even say it's romantic, if that's not too cheesy.

HEY! That's not me, and that's not San Antonio. Gee I wish that I were like Kim and could touch the top of a needle building with my wee little finger...I think I'll go cry...

Oh wait, I can! Yes, we have needles in San Antonio too Kimmy, so don't think you're such hot stuff. Although your finger looks cooler than mine, we were kind of rushed on our way to the airport.
11 comments:
Correct me if I am wrong but the title "San Antonio Baby"... leads me to believe that we should be expecting another child from your loins within the next 9 months. Am I right? You crazy animal! :)
Oh, and the needle I touched was a lot sharper... but at least you look cute in your new pants! or should I say pantalones!!
Can I leave a comment on my own blog? Just checking
Okay, then I will Correct Kim for any of you reading, because no, there are no babies in the tummy...nor are there any planned for a while.
I have heard that Austin is a fun place to go and that the River is cool. You and Kim crack me up with your pictures! LOL
Katie, whats up? I haven't seen you since Heather W.'s baby shower a LONG time ago! How is life? You have the cutest family! Where are you guys living? Anyway, my blog is private but if you want to keep check it out you can email me at cavey@cox.net and I will send you an invite. You look great B.T.W. and hope life is grand for you!:) Jolyn (McNeil)
That is SO fun! That what I did last weekend... relax, hang out with my hubby and read the twighlight series.. I am on #2 and LOVE IT! Cute pictures!
Hey Katie this is Kim(Cottam)Jensen! Found your blog through someone elses. You have such a cute family and your kids are so cute! Well just wanted to say hi, haven't talked to you forever! My blog address is jensen5.blogspot.com if you want to check is out.
Kim
Well, look who I found! It's crazy who you can find blogging! I can't believe you have 3 kids! They are beautiful, Katie! Cute family.
I will have to add you to my list so I can see what you're up to!!
Christine (Webb)
How fun. I so want to just go away for a bit, not that I dont love the kiddos but you know!
You look so cute, and have cute kids too! I may need to email you like 15 people ask me what hooks to use for the birthday board and of course...I have no clue!
Kt,
Your kids are too cute - wait, how did that happen? - puzzling... anyway. That is cool you get to go to my brothers tournament this weekend - wish him luck for me.
tommy
Post a Comment