We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Friday, January 4, 2008

Funny Threats

So Israel can get a little sensitive after getting scolded. Sometimes he says some pretty hurtful things. Here's the top two:


#1"Fine, Den I'm not gowing to Mawee(Mary) you any Mow mom!"

#2"Fine, Den Youw not invited to my bewday pawty, just daddy and Kawika and Dallas "(He alternates the last one with "the Cumps.")
(Dallas is his cousin in Hawaii and the cRumps are his primary teachers.)


Yeah, so his cute little kid voice just makes the words more adorable than hurtful, but I always pretend to be somewhat crushed. The other day we had a really good moment and he hugged me and let me know that I could come to his party again..Jada too.

7 comments:

The Gwynns said...

cute kate, love it!

The Gwynns said...

If Austin publishes something just know that I did it first, we are racing. He just started a blog you should check it out, he is so hip and cool. :)

A and K said...

So you'll probably think this is funny, but Kim says to me... Austin, I would like to have one kid, then just adopt the rest. I am not sure what that has to do with your blog, but I thought it was kinda funny

A and K said...

P.S. Kim was the only one racing

Mary Ann said...

that is the cutest thing! i love the mawy part.. :)

Sarah Bowen said...

Hey Katie! You do have the cutest kids. I think I have only seen your oldest and that was a very long time ago. Drop us a line sometime. I am new at this blog thing to.

Nancy said...

I guess I didn't get enough of you guys so I came right home and looked at your blog! I enjoyed it, and your kids crack us up. Thanks for having us over for cake and icecream.