We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Picture time....Please look at mommy!

Okay, so I had professional pictures taken of the kids 1 year ago and thought it was totally NOT worth it... I mean that's some expensive stuff. Anyway, since it's been a year I decided I should take some pictures of the kids to hang up at my house. Yeah, a little hard all by myself, they would not all look at me at the same time. So I may try round two in a few days, or I may just have some crazy pictures haning up. Enjoy!



















10 comments:

Unknown said...

KT AND FAM!!!! HEY YOU GUYS!!!
It is SO good to hear from you! oh my heck you have the cutest team! I totally remember the last time I saw Jada she was a newborn. I don't think I have seen you guys since then (well I guess I have seen Donovan a couple times since then). Anyways... I added you guys to our List-O-Friends, this is all so crazy seeing pics of all the ol EA buddies!

The Gwynns said...

I like the pictures... they are not the "traditional" sit still portraits (which can be boring), they have character and I like the coloring... its fun. :)

Bryce, Anna, Porter, Avery and Colette said...

Hey Katie... I probably have told you how I feel bad sometimes that Porter has never gotten 'real' pictures taken, but thats cause I agree with you... they cost too much and ones I take turn out just fine with a little cropping. Besides our son is well documented anyway. You know I never noticed until the latest pictures of Kawika that Porter and him have similar eyes... maybe its cause they are babies or maybe its a little cox gene or something. either way cute cute.

Jensen Family said...

Those pictures are way cute! I agree it is so hard to get 3 kids to look good at once. My kids never cooperate with me for pictures. Your kids are seriously some of the cutest kids I have seen!
Kim

Blake and Kacie Bennett said...

Hey Katie, It is nice to see all of the old EA buddies Blake always talks about. This has kinda been my thing for awhile, now Blake knows why I am addicted! It is fun to find and keep in touch with old friends.
I showed Blake your blog and he was happy to hear from you and he thinks your kids are cute! I do too, by the way they are adorable!
Anyway, it was nice to hear from you, keep in touch...maybe Chris and Johnna and Blake and I can drive half way and we can all go out sometime.

Keri and Aaron said...

Hey Segs... Those pictures are great, no round 2 is necessary! You can't beat candid shots. Thanks for the "big kid" comment too over on our blog. I was hoping to reach the Seguritan Big Kid status some day. Well, my friends that day has arrived.

Mary Ann said...

those are great pics! your kids are so stinkin cute!

The Watkins said...

Katie- I stumpled onto your blog from Kim's. How the heck are you? Your kids are beautiful, they really are, I am not just saying that. Looks like you guys are doing great. Can you belive that everyone is all grown up and has kids, crazy? Feel free to check out our blog anytime. It was great to see how you are doing! Angela (Dolan) Watkins

ltandjbcox said...

Katie, I love the pics. . .I love the kids. I love the comments from your friends. Made me think of Cox Camp for a while.
Jason Mulder and Crystal stopped by yesterday with their 3 kids. Cute children. He remembers fondly the time here in Lakeside.

The Gwynns said...

Kate, you have failed me! So imagine this... I am just looking at everyone's blogs and I stumble across tommy's. I see in your comment that it was Israel's birthday on Sunday! You didn't even remind me... oh wait, did you meant this Sunday? I think so. Ok, nevermind, you are not a failure yet. love ya!