We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lovin' Summer!

Donovan's cousin, Kristy, came to AZ from Lai'e for a Disneyland trip. Before we all took off for Disneyland we first celebrated Madison's birthday. She's such a cute three year old!
With the exception of "Tower of Terror" and "Space Mountain" my kids had a great time. Have to say that the level of "great" differed between kids. My boys could handle about 2 hours before their legs stopped working...weird. BUT they magically worked if Dallas came around. Or Kawika just LOVED the Play House Disney stage show and buzz light year. Israel likes the little mousetrap type ride called Mulholland Madness that is a fun roller coaster. But they were both MUCH happier at the beach or in the Hotel.

Jada, on the other hand, is a girl of my blood. She could play all day long and keep walking. In fact one day she put in 12 hours! One of her favorite days was spending the day with Jada Johnson (friends from when we lived in Hawaii.) I think Indiana Jones and the water raft ride were on top of the list. However, she HATES Tower of Terror. poor thing. For the record I DID NOT TRICK HER to go on this. I gave her disclaimers, but hadn't ever been on it myself. I mean she saw Peni and Dallas leave the line as we got closer and she could of changed her mind. So yeah, no likey for her :)
We took half a day off from Disneyland to enjoy a little Newport Beach time. My boys had more energy here then any day at the park. Must be the salt water awakening their inner fish :)
Got back from Disneyland Saturday, family left on Tuesday, which is when the kids and I also took off for Lakeside and Donovan to San Antonio. It was SOOO nice up there. The kids created a "fun club" behind dad's shed in which they paved their own walkway, built a bridge, knocked over my dads wood pile...oops was that a secret :) They also helped wash grandpa's truck and supported Tyler, Ryan, and Sam in their ball games.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

nair said...

Beautiful pictures! I then I have to tell you that we didn't take a picture together. Next time I hope I can take a picture with you and your most beautiful family. Today is a very special day and I want to wish you the best. Your are such cute and wonderful woman(mother, friend, wife, blogger,etc..)I hope that God be with you always and your family to keep you smiling.