We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I may be related to one of my kids...

I know it's kind of hard to see this old picture of me. But Donovan found it and brought it to m y attention that I may have a gene in one of my children after all. You will have to click on this to enlarge it, and even then it's a picture of an older picture(taken by cell phone).
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still miss the hair!! Heidi

Nikki said...

hard to believe that you ever had chubby cheeks

nair said...

beyond cute. If you don't cut their hair too short, they will curl like yours.