My BFF from High school, Jen Roberts, got married Nov 12th to Jimmy Lyons
I got to be a bridesmaid., oh so fun! Oh, and our other high school friend, Chris Paxman was the photographer, (top center)
Candeo School Carnival---PTO fundraiser (over $10,000 raised)
$15 wrist bands for all-you-can ride!...old fashion rides, but totally worth it!
Home Improvements
So I decided one day that I was going to paint our stairwell, and be done by the end of the day. That was a Tuesday. I worked, a few days solo, and finally Saturday we got the whole family involved and got it done!!!
Thanksgiving Celebrations at Candeo
Both Jada and Israel's classrooms invited their families to a lunch.
Someone got a haircut!!!
After LOVING Kawika's long hair for a while, it started having "girl hair days" where I got too many girl comments from others. Donovan and I both agreed it was time, but it took about a week before I got out the clippers. Kawika was surprised that it didn't hurt and liked looking in the mirror, while his hairball sat next to him on the counter.
And our Kindergartner lost his first tooth!
Which was a total surprise as Jada didn't lose hers till First grade and I didn't even think it was an option this soon.
Cute sleeping boys
Kawika, Israel, and Oreo, just don't get cuter than when asleep.
Israel got to go on a field trip and ride a bus for his first time! I was bummed that I couldn't go on the trip with him, but at least I snuck on for a quick picture before they took off to the pumpkin patch.

5 comments:
Katie ... you look so pretty at the wedding. :) The kids are adorable as always. Hope you guys are enjoying life in AZ.
Christi Luke
Kawika, you look great with your haircut. That was alot of hair off of your head. Now you can save it for Dad.
Israel,you're still handsome with your tooth out. Hope the tooth fairy came by.
Jada, you're still adorable. Grandma and Papa can't wait to come to Arizona for your baptism.
Katie, you're still pretty as can be. You really look nice in your black dress. And of course, my son Donovan, what can i say. What a wonderful family. We love you all.
Mom
1st: You look GORGEOUS Katie! I mean, you always do, but you look extra smashing.
2nd: Today Kawika kept pointing to his head and proudly saying,"I got a haircut!"
3rd: I can't wait to see the final product in your room. Teal is pretty much my favorite color.
Nice post. . . .what was the first one about, oh yea the wedding. I concur you were and are beautiful and the smokey eyes were "hot" if you know what I mean. I can imagine it being a little hard to give Kawika his first haircut. . . he probably looks tons older, too. No more little boy, well, he was never little. We are looking forward to you guys getting up here. We think, to avoid the problem that Jada has with the house, that we will reserve the Owen's Toy Hauler for your family. It will be on our slab and all heated etc. . . .I think there will be room for all yous guys in it, then we will have a spot for everyone, I think!!! We might try to find a small trailer for Justin and Stacy and Cocoa. . . then Troy and Heidi could have the sewing room/purple room. Whew, I love you and enjoyed seeing all that has and is going on in your life
Jen and KT you girls look HOT! I wish I could have been able to come.
Post a Comment