We got the kids each their own Book of Mormon and let them mark them with colored pencils. It's been fun to have them "read" along with us, even if they are in the wrong chapter, and it's upside down. But Jada is good at finding scriptures and reading along.
The boys wanted to swim but Kawika had hand mouth, foot so he wouldn't spread it. So we filled the pool on the porch and let them "cook" up a storm with a bunch of my dishes.

2 comments:
I can't believe how tall Kavika *sorry for the spelling* looks. He went from a baby to a little man - so cute. Tell Jada Sister Luke got her first pedicure when she was 23. Seriously ... kids get to experience so much younger these days! Hope you guys are well. P.S. I pulled a check out of my pants pocket the other day ... I wear these particular pants like once a year. And to my surprise ... a check! I thought, "I'm rich" ... and then ... well it was a $5.00 Scentsy check from you - lol. Again ... miss you guys and hope all is well!
Christi
I love the picture of the kids with their scriptures...Kawika looks like he is really reading it.
Post a Comment