We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

My new Neice (and 4 other new posts below)

May not get this all right, but this morning my sister-in-law, Anna's, water broke. 28 days early! That was like at 1:30, but they waited till 3:30 to go the hospital. By 3:45 she was too dialated to get the epidural(So sad!), so she had her little tiny at 4:45! Oh, and during the screaming a nice nurse offered to take Porter outside. Justin and Stacy came and picked him up afterward and kept him a good part of the day. Then Anna's mom flew in. I think that's the coolest story ever! That's how I always wanted it to happen for me...well all except the epidural part...definitely want that. You can just tell that Bryce was elated by the addition. And Anna was in heaven with the room service there. I'm not kidding, they get full on wonderful food room service! I mean she ordered cheesecake and pizza for dinner, I'm totally driving there for my next kid...no this is not an announcement:)
I'm not going to announce the name, I'll let them do that in their blog. http://bryceandanna.blogspot.com/But just know that it is the cutest name ever and totally fits her!
She is perfect.

Jada's heart was a little sad that she couldn't hold her, but I was proud how she handled it. She said she is so happy that the baby came early because it made her extra cute. And tonight in her prayers she was thankful for her new cousin, and prayed that her eye would get better , she's got a little plucked tear duct.



The whole family. Although, I don't know if Porter has acknowledge the new addition yet. Hadn't seemed to when we were there. :)


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Me and Mr. P... said...

So sweet!! It makes me miss having little ones, only for a minute though. Now you got me curious I need to know her name!! How little was she? Congrats!!

ltandjbcox said...

so cute!!!! We are so happy for all of you!!! Porter will have some getting used to.

Sarah Pace said...

I was sad for you when I saw that you need a new AC! So do we!! our house actually has never had one and we were planning on one this year but the expense was just bit much so we'll have to wait another year! I'm glad you got a new one ,Lucky!!!
Jelous of your girls night out!!! sound like you guys had fun!!

Bryce, Anna, Porter, Avery and Colette said...

about our post... yeah I know I spent over an hour writing up the whole thing and adding pictures... clicked post and thats that... sad I know.

Bryce, Anna, Porter, Avery and Colette said...

to learn her name visit our blog bryceandanna.blogspot.com