So Donovan was selected from work to be recorded for a video on Jobing.com. We've laughed over the video just because Donovan said it was so weird having a camera guy all up in his face and asking him to do silly things. Anyway, here's the video link...enjoy it before he makes me take it down :)
http://phoenix.jobing.com/video_details.asp?segment=24335&i=572
10 comments:
that's some nice acting there!! anybody who's somebody totally banks with usaa!
Holy crap! I know that guy.
SA-WEET
Mahalo for sending this. Good fun.
Amy
wow can I get an autograph!!! this is the begining of a future in the acting biz!!! =)
Donovan...Paul and I laughed so hard! I started to cry and Paul snorted once! You sound so white LOL! And that third to the last shot, was definitely the money shot! LOL!
That's pretty awesome. Donovan: the model business man. We want an autograph too! We hope you guys are doing well. It's fun to see where Donovan works. It's so awesome that you work for USAA, such an great company. Aloha-
Aaron and Keri
good job donovan, now i wanna work there too!
Hey, that guy is good. I was sort of expecting a ukelele to be there somewhere:) jk.
Well you guys are nearly OFF TO THE ISLANDS. A little jealous but I will just live with it. Have a great vacation; we will keep you in our prayers.
good stuff;)! glad to be in touch with you guyz!!
Heidi & the BoyZ
You're the man, Donovan.
Dave and Shelly
Post a Comment