We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mass postings/Thanksgiving

If you haven't already noticed, I post only every once in a while and when I do that I do like 3 different posts on the same day. So here's the Thanksgiving post. Why are there no pictures of us eating and hanging out? Well, because I was eating and Hanging out. Not taking pictures. But here's the pictures of the kids sleeping upstairs with some of their favorite people in the world...cousins! And while the older 2 enjoy their cousins, Kawika prefers to stealing their toys.
Tyler and Jada

Israel and Sam

Ryan was in the same room as everyone. Smart boy just wants a little space. I hear ya boy!

Kawika loving Porter's 4-wheeler

No comments: