
Okay, so my new friend, Elisha (middle in left picture above) saw that I've read the Twilight series and asked if I wanted to go to Stephanie's book signing. Never been to one before...mostly because I haven't read much before, but I went and it was fun.
\

My other friend, Marylynn, was Stephanie's Young Woman leader growing up. And Stephanie even babysat her son and made him a baby blanket that he still has. And that makes me....basically Stephanie's BFF...sorry, don't be too jealous

This is Elisha's sister, (I think Becky) who had the coolest shirt that she made. If you can't read it it says "Real Men Sparkle"...LOVE IT !
2 comments:
Small world, Becki is a friend of mine. She was our photographer at our wedding. My wife is way into the Stephanie Meyer books too...
I just finished the Twilight series and LOVED them. I am impatiently waiting book 4 and the book from Edwards perspective as well. :)
Post a Comment