We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Orem! Provo! Utah!

So I get home from Chicago late Sunday night, pack Monday, and leave by 5AM Tuesday. It was awesome. The kids did great. They kind of freaked out when daddy got pulled over by a cop, but relaxed when he just handed daddy a piece of paper that says we owe him some money...what a nice police officer :)

We went to Utah for My sister, Kimmy, and Donovan's brother, Paul's, graduations. There were of course parties for each. And then Donovan's nephew, Dallas was sealed to Donovan's parents. Here's the pictures:


Kimmy's graduation! Yeah Kimmy. click on her blog for more info


Paul's graduation party(I don't know where the picture is of Paul himself)
Jada got to sing a song w/ Donovan. It was beatiful!


This is what happens to you if you're an uncle w/ long hair.(Justin)


Probably can't tell, but Troy and I are wearing opposites.


Caroline, Paul, Papa, Grandma, Chantel, Donovan, Me, Kawika
Dallas, Jada, Israel

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

your sister looks just like you.. and you are about the skinnest thing! awesome trip

Heather K said...

That looks like a whirlwhind trip with lots of family fun! Some time you should just keep driving and come see us in IDAHO! he he

ltandjbcox said...

I don't always leave comments. . . . not that I don't enjoy the blog. I often don't feel "clever" enough. You just have to be on a roll sometimes. I will try to view blogs on days that I am feeling particularly loquacious (look it up D). Love you guys!!

Hey, how is the garden coming along?