We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!
We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Here it is
So our lives have been pretty much a go since April so that's why I haven't posted forever, OR read any of your blogs. I have finally added text to most of the picutres. Hope you enjoy.
KT COX!!! Hello! Your family is so super cute! How are you guys? I hope everything is great. David and I are so happy. We are wanting to start our family soon, so I'll keep you posted on that. We are actually in Denver for the summer, but will return to Chandler in August. I am loving the 78 degree weather here. Anywho, check out our blog for the rest of our news.
Hey, my name is Marquita (Arrington) Severtson. I went to high school with Donovan. Plus, he and my husband, Kirk, went to the same mission. We ran into Donovan at their mission reunion back in March 2001. We haven't seen him since. Tell him hi for us. Email me and I'll send you guys an invite to my blog. ketalcs@hotmail.com
7 comments:
KT COX!!! Hello! Your family is so super cute! How are you guys? I hope everything is great. David and I are so happy. We are wanting to start our family soon, so I'll keep you posted on that. We are actually in Denver for the summer, but will return to Chandler in August. I am loving the 78 degree weather here. Anywho, check out our blog for the rest of our news.
You're back! Can't wait to hear about all the busy summer goings! Stephenie Meyer ROCKS!!!
Hey Katie! We are making our blog private...so send me your email to jaredandchristine@juno.com
So I am glad that you didn't post the picture of the kitchen with you being naked... that could've been awkward! :)
For the record, I was in a swim suit
Hey, my name is Marquita (Arrington) Severtson. I went to high school with Donovan. Plus, he and my husband, Kirk, went to the same mission. We ran into Donovan at their mission reunion back in March 2001. We haven't seen him since. Tell him hi for us. Email me and I'll send you guys an invite to my blog.
ketalcs@hotmail.com
THE SUSPENSE!!! been waitin 4-ever to hear how your crew is doin and then its like BINGE-BLOGGING... ha ha...
Post a Comment