We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Havasupai

Here's just a couple pictures of Donovan's trip with the youth down to Havasupai a few weeks ago. It was while he was gone that I painted the kitchen...and no I haven't finished the bottom cupboards yet.

Donovan LOVES the youth, and luckily they love him back. We both feel like we are still right there on their level and it kind of freaks us out when we realize we have kids...yeah, weird.

There are some way better pictures of him then this, but they are taken by other cameras, his battery died after only 4 pics. Someone even has video of him being pushed into the falls and then one of the boys giving him a wedgie or something.


Okay, so I thought we had a picture with Donovan in it, but here's one of our youth. I get to work with these YW and Donovan got to work w/ JJ when he was YM president. They are amazing youth! LOVE THEM (and this not the best shot of any of them)




This is the LDS church building at the bottom of the canyon.


This is what we did to his van.


It's important to teach your children vandalism at a young age...proper technique can be mastered so young.

8 comments:

Christina said...

Curly! My long lost springy headed friend! I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog, however the fact that you have three beautiful (and so grown up kids) makes me feel old.

~Straighty (Christina)

Mary Ann said...

how fun.. i've heard that place is beautiful! i bet the youth love you guys.. you are so fun.. i love the van!

Jensen Family said...

Looks fun and sounds like you guys have been very busy! Hey I noticed on your links you have my blog address link wrong it is actually jensen5.blogspot.com!
Kim Jensen(Cottam)

Christina said...

We're living in Laveen right now, but moving closer to base pretty soon. We should get together - I think the last time I saw you was at your wedding reception!!! Drop me an email - metcalf.christina@gmail.com.

Sarah Pace said...

Your kitchen is looking good! and how fun for donovan, Havasupi! We wat to go so bad. hopefully we eventually will!

Webb said...

Havasupi = FUN!!!... Actually, I've never been, but we're planning our hike sometime in September. Looks like the fam is doing well! Good to hear from you!

The Gwynns said...

You are such a funny girl. I love the decorating of the car... I can just picture taking your kids toilet papering! :)

Keri and Aaron said...

Looks like an awesome place. Those kids(both the little Seguritan's and the youth in the ward) are blessed to have you guys. Nice job on the van too- I'm sure Donovan loved it.