So Donovan celebrated a birthday last Thursday. It was his big three-O! We didn't do anything too crazy, but he did get this Ukulele (For all of you non-Hawaiians :) ookoolaylay). Now that the enunciation lesson is done. Donovan LOVES it so much. He's been looking @ it for over 3 years it seems. And so I finally saved some of my dance money to surprise him...and of course he ruins the surprise. Oh well, he still loves it. He even took it to lunch w/ us on his birthday.
Besides getting older Donovan has also taken on some new responsibilities @ work and church. At work he has been promoted to a manager. I am so proud of him, he's been working really hard and deserves the recognition. And at church he is now the EQP, that's right, Elders Quorum baby. Our ward boundaries got changed so he will no longer be with the young men, but I get to work with the Laurals and I'm SOOO okay with the change :)
Have a great day!
6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY D!!!
We sure like you and miss your fun layed back personality! We need to catch up again sometime. You guys are always welcome to visit us or we will call you guys randomly again when we come down to AZ sometime! 30 is so old but so close for me too soon! HEATHER
Laurels????!! How fun for you and them. The whole ukulele thing is exciting, too. I expect to hear a duet from you both one of these visits.
I rather suspect a "gardening" blog this coming week. Don't disappoint me!!!
Happy birthday Donovan! :) And how exciting for you Katie to work with the Laurels!!! You will be AWESOME!!!
Nice Donovan! How's your neck treating you? Try not to do anything too crazy! And KT, I want to see what is up with the whole gardening thing! :)
I swear, you have the cutest family..really! Looks like we have a lot in common. I love serving as the MiaMaid teacher and my husband is our EQ Pres too. Don't worry, it's not as bad as some will tell you. You sound fine, though. My sister Carrie is an amateur (sp) at the eeyoukelale Is that right? :) She's just talented like that. I love it! I want to live in Hawaii like you did...maybe someday I'll get to visit.
Donovan is your forehead getting bigger? HA! Guapo man gyapon. Luv ya bro!
Post a Comment