Okay, so it's been brought to my attention how horrible I am at updating our blog. In my defense, it seems like I can't go more than 18 days without being sick since about September. The two last sick spells have both been strep. Not that that is a great excuse for not doing this, but it's what I'm going with. Here's some of the pictures from our last month in 2008. Enjoy...

Our ward had a Back to Bethlehem program for Christmas. It was fun getting dressed up and going. Israel decided he was Nephi and Jada was happy to be a Shepherd girl.
Jada's 6th Birthday!
For Jada's birthday we had such a fun day. I got to go have lunch with her at school. Then I stayed and helped out the rest of the afternoon. She kept calling me over to her desk with a big smile and hugging me. It was fun to be able to make her so happy. I wish I could go every week. But Donovan can't get work off that often.
We didn't have a big party. We just ate pizza and then invited her best friend's family over for cake and Ice cream. She's very creative and wanted to decorate her own cake. She did pink and purple swirls with sprinkles, however her new favorite colors are yellow and white.
Here's Jada posing with some of her gifts from Aunty Chantel and Grandparents in Hawaii. I don't know if Jada was more excited about the actual Birthday card, or the money that came in it. She spent her money at the dollar store, the best thing she got was a broom. She's been sweeping all over and it's great!
No comments:
Post a Comment