We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Monday, December 10, 2007

Homework help

Okay, this may not be as cute to you as it was to me. But Jada was explaining her homework to Israel and he was listening so intently, taking it in. Very rare for him. Plus Jada is so cute in explaining. We had to video it 3 times because the cell phone only takes short videos.

Excuse the cell phone quality.

3 comments:

BRIANA said...

Very cute videos!! I really need to figure out how to put video on the blog but as you can tell I'm not even that good at updating it lately!! It looks like Jada is doing very well in school!!

Mary Ann said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute! I love those videos!

Leah said...

Hey Katie
I just found your blog through Maryann's. You have some beautiful kids! Wow! Do you live in Hawaii? You look just awesome and your family is too cute! Hope all is well with you!
Leah
From Eac...:)