We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Monday, January 18, 2010

REACH award, Chantel & Dallas

Israel was December's REACH award winner for his class! First off, I feel very blessed that Israel has a teacher that truly loves children. She's very real, and kind hearted to all them. Israel was so happy with how concerned she was for him once when he got hurt at school, guess he's not use to that at home...hey, I'm working on it!:) Here's what his Ms. Newlon wrote:

"This month's REACH award goes to Israel Seguritan! Israel is a model of what a student should be. He is attentive and excited about each and every day! He tries his very best at all that he does, be it his school work, or just being a good friend. He also has an amazing sense of humor, and keeps me laughing throughout the day! Israel is one of those kids that makes being a teacher such a joy! "
That night he chose Arby's as his/our reward. Remember we're trying the new thing, "if one succeeds, we all succeed." I think I chose that idea strictly so I could eat more :)
Also last month Dallas and Chantel came and Jada went on a 3 mile hike with Chantel and Donovan. Jada had a good time and told me later that Chantel just really loved the way the sun looks in the sky and that maybe we should get her something with a sun picture...so don't be surprised Chantel, if she finds that perfect shot and sends it to you.

Jada got to be in her schools' performance before Christmas break. She had a great time singing with her class and didn't even notice when she held up her letter upside down or backwards. It was beautiful, and then the music teacher let me take some balloons for Jada's party...you should have seen my kids in the van with 25 balloons :) Pretty funny.

Note to self: Don't go to see Mesa temple lights on the Monday before Christmas! BAD idea for crowd control.

3 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

Your kids are always winning awards!...good job! It was fun seeing your family pictures at Christmas time!

melissa mae said...

I about DIED when I saw that picture of Kawikas butt crack! HA HA!

ltandjbcox said...

Nice to see all of your pictures. Too bad Chantel and Dallas aren't up here for this storm. . . . . Now THATS snow!!! Jada's muscial program looked like it was so fun. Tell Israel congratulations and to be looking in the mail for something :)