Now we are getting excited for Jada's baptism on the 9th. Both sets of grandparents will be there and we're looking forward to that. If you'd like to come LMK and I'll pass on the info.
We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!
We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Jada's Dance Party
Jada turned 8 on December 17th and we had a birthday "Dance Party" for her on the 19th(she refused to call it a Luau like I wanted..since she never got a big 1 year luau.) It was so much fun because she was so happy! The party favors were CDs with Jada's favorite songs. Aunty Chantel, Grandma Cox, and cousins Dallas and Tyler were all able to help make it a special day for Jada.
Now we are getting excited for Jada's baptism on the 9th. Both sets of grandparents will be there and we're looking forward to that. If you'd like to come LMK and I'll pass on the info.

Now we are getting excited for Jada's baptism on the 9th. Both sets of grandparents will be there and we're looking forward to that. If you'd like to come LMK and I'll pass on the info.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Even though I've seen you for the last several days, I finally feel caught up on your life. Sam loves the elf video and wants to know where ours is... Fun posts! And it was a blast to hang out (and have you cook food for me). Love, Becky
I thought the party was so fun. . . .all the children seemed to get into the dance part , . . .even Tyler. . . .of course it was that Kung Fu dancing. . . doesn't get much better than that. We are looking forward to the baptism next week. Love you.
Post a Comment